St. Patrick’s Cathedral
Deerpath Construction Corporation
Interior and Exterior Masonry Restoration
625 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10017
2012 – 2015
Structure Tone LLC
Deerpath Construction was awarded the contract to perform the restoration repairs of the historic Landmark, St. Patrick’s Cathedral in April of 2012. The repairs included pointing, cleaning, caulking, stone repair/replacement, Dutchman, painting, Terra Cotta replacement (Guastavino tile).
- Cutting and pointing 100% of exterior façade.
- Rotec cleaning 100% of exterior façade.
- Performed masonry repairs at interior and exterior facades.
- Installed Dutchman at interior and exterior facades.
- Deep grouting 100% of window tracery.
Latex poultice cleaning of natural stone at interior facades.